Reach new heights with App Development Services from the experts.
Quisitive’s teams of application development consultants can help your team harness the power of the cloud to drive innovation and unlock new capabilites for your organization.
Whether you need to build and secure a business application, modernize an app that already exisits, or augment your DevOps capabilities, we’re the right partner to help you achieve your goal.
We have the experience, the tools, and talent to help deliver the right solution for your business, whatever your need.
Our team of application development consultants have expertise across a variety of development languages and data solutions in order to help you develop new, update or scale existing applications for mobile, the cloud, on-premises or hybrid.
Our app development services span from initial research and planning, providing high-level strategic guidance and user experience design, to putting insights into action and developing your application with dedicated teams and quality assurance. Need ongoing support?
>>Explore our Cloud Managed Services.
It’s why we’ve been the partner of choice for organizations that range from startups to Fortune 100 companies for years.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with an Application Development expert now.
Want to learn more about our methodology?
Check out our recently launched program, Quisitive Velocity.
Looking for help with Azure Kubernetes?
Explore our new Azure Kubernetes Jumpstart program.
Explore our Application Development Services
Applications in the cloud can power and even transform your business, and we have the cutting-edge application development teams, tools and processes to make that happen. We have deep expertise in product development and app modernization in the cloud, and the bench strength to build quickly for the scale you need.
Whether you need a net-new cloud-native app or have a desire to modernize a legacy application, we are the partner to help you meet your organization’s goals.
We don’t believe in prescribing a one-size-fits-all solution for application development. We work with you to determine the right approach and team. We can bring the entire team to deliver end-to-end application development or augment your team with our experienced development resources. Our goal is your success.
We provide a range of application development solutions, including:
- Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) hosted applications for legacy software or migrations
- Cloud-optimized Applications
- Cloud-native Applications
- On-Premises or Hybrid Application development and support
- Rapid Prototyping/MVP leveraging design tools such as Invision, Zeplin, Omnigrafﬂe, Sketch, Adobe Experience Design
- QA Testing
- Localization to support multilingual applications using technology like WorldServer, XTRF, translation portals, translation systems
Innovate and achieve business outcomes with modern application principles with managed services for
Learn more.Contact Us
Need to bring a product to life?
We don’t just understand application development; we know what it takes to envision a product and make it a reality, because we don’t just do this for our customers –– we do it for ourselves.
We can build you a cloud-native product to provide your organization with greater scalability, resilience and portability across cloud environments. Purpose-built for the cloud and deployed in a rapid cadence by dedicated teams to a platform that offers cloud scale and resilience, we can help you bring your cloud-native application to market quickly.
Benefits of developing cloud-native applications include:
- Aligning and scaling your OpEx cost curve with your revenue and user adoption curve. You pay for what you use as a service.
- Introducing a competitive advantage to your organization by quickly building and delivering applications in response to customer needs
- Architecting for resilience
- Flexibility to run apps and services where and when it makes the most business sense
- Aligning operations with the overall business by automating IT operations
- Enabling a faster time to market
- Leveraging native cloud services to enhance the application features
- Embracing DevOps practices and tools from the outset
We’re here to help with all of your DevOps needs, whether you are releasing code throughout the day, at the end of every sprint, or at some other interval.
As experts in DevOps, we can help you embrace DevOps as part of code modernization and refactoring projects, microservices design and deployment strategies, developing and implementing automated testing, and establishing automated CI/CD pipelines.
Using the power and flexibility of the cloud in Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps and GitHub Enterprise, we can elevate your applications to take advantage of:
- Increasing developer velocity to drive business agility
- Securing the software supply chain
- Helping companies deliver software updates efficiently and consistently
- Reducing production release cycle times
- Increasing mean time to recovery
- Increasing code reuse and InnerSourcing
- Providing end-to-end insight into changes from requests to deployments
Plan smarter and deliver faster with modern development principles.
Learn more about Azure DevOps.Learn more
Whether you’re building an entire mobile product from scratch or have back-end resources but want to improve your time to market, our iOS, Android and Hybrid mobility application development experts are here to help.
Clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies, have leveraged our mobile application development expertise to help them build new or update existing mobile applications in a variety of ways:
- Cross Platform (Hybrid) through popular frameworks such as React Native, Ionic or Xamarin
- Native for iOS and Android
- Popular native languages like Swift, Java
- Integration with popular services for payment gateways, location services, audio/video streaming, multi-factor authentication, analytics, ad integration, iBeacon and BLE devices, API integration
- Or integration with secured enterprise backend systems
- Assistance with application performance and memory management optimizations
- DevOps for mobile development
- Creating build and release pipelines with App Center
- Backlog management in GitHub or Azure DevOps
- Gaining insights through crash reporting and insights to have clear insight into how your mobile application is being used
- User Experience Design, optimized for the different mobile platforms
Read about how Inform Diagnostics worked with Quisitive to develop an effective mobile solution.Read the case study
Often, it’s not a singular application that an organization needs; rather, it is an application integration strategy and design to connect the many enterprise systems together to create a seamless and automated business workflow process. The right application integration strategy can help accelerate new business processes, while optimizing the cost to implement.
We know for many it’s not enough to write APIs for back-end systems to serve web and mobile content for front-end interfaces. That complex and enterprise applications require connecting to various third-party systems and internal systems, require different forms of authentication, and if not done correctly can create fragile solutions. However, done correctly, you can get the results that your business needs now and in the future.
Our API expertise includes:
- Messaging and Integration Patterns
- Building cloud-native and hybrid solutions using the Azure Integration Services platform
- Operations and monitoring of integrated systems
Analyze data, build solutions, automate processes and create virtual agents with Microsoft Power Platform.
Learn more about our Power Platform Quick Start.Contact us
Testing and Quality Assurance is a critical component of business application development.
We emphasize test-driven development. Our engineering team is required to develop based on specific test scripts and to unit-test all code prior to deploying. We work with clients to determine the appropriate QA strategy: manual, automated or a combination of the two. Whether the test automation is integrated with the DevOps pipelines depends on the effort needed and the maturity of the product or software technology we deliver.
Need an entire app development team? Maybe an additional development unit, or just a small supplemental development team for special projects that are outside of your core business? If so, consider a dedicated team from Quisitive.
You can ramp up in a hurry by leveraging the methodologies, collaboration systems and team synergies from our established development centers. With onshore, nearshore and offshore development facilities already in place, we can provide you with a talented, dedicated technical team to bring your vision to life.