Our partnership with Microsoft runs deep.
Even before the founding of Quisitive, our leadership team has been in the Microsoft ecosystem for more than 25 years, building steadfast relationships with Microsoft executives that are rooted in mutual trust, respect and a shared vision for delivering long-term success that drives enduring value to our customers.
We are a repeat award winner, including Microsoft United States Partner of the Year 2019 and Microsoft US Health and Life Sciences Partner of the Year for 3 years in a row.
Known for our deep technical acumen and successful client implementations that earned us acceptance in the Microsoft Cloud Native Acceleration program, which provides our technical team with early access to new releases, specialized training and a direct line to Microsoft
A proven track record across all three clouds
Unlike many consulting partners, we have proven capability and expertise across all three Microsoft cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Dynamics.
This unique command of Microsoft’s entire cloud ecosystem means that we are able to help you achieve whatever business goals you’re striving for. We look at the cloud holistically to help you wherever you are on your cloud journey.
We don’t just focus on getting you there; we have architected, validated methodologies to help you operate once you’ve migrated to the cloud and innovate to transform your business.
- Infrastructure on Azure
- Data & AI on Azure
- Digital & App Innovation on Azure
- Business Applications
- Modern Work
- Infrastructure & Database Migration to Azure
- Modernizing Endpoints
- Low Code Application Development
- Adoption and Change Management
- Migrate Enterprise Applications to Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Security
- Analytics on Microsoft Azure
- Identity and Access Management
- Calling for Microsoft Teams
- Information Protection and Governance
- Meetings and Meeting Rooms for Microsoft Teams
- Teamwork Deployment
- Threat Protection
- Small and Midsize Business Management
- Intelligent Automation