Last updated January 1, 2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect through our Services includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to our Services, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of our Services.
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our Services. We store only very limited, if any, financial information that we collect, unless it is through our LedgerPay Payment Processing Software as a Service.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via our Services to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to our Services.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our Services.
- Notify you of updates to our Services.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
We are not responsible for third-party content that the reader is redirected to.