Migrating Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 Finance? Build your plan with Quisitive.
In January 2023, Microsoft ended extended support for Microsoft Dynamics AX, leaving all versions of AX unsupported. If you are still leveraging AX, it is critical to upgrade to a new platform or face significant business risk. Regulated companies also face fines and penalties for not keeping financials on a supported platform.
Quisitive provides an assessment program to help plan your move to a cloud ERP with Dynamics 365 Finance.
- Initial meeting with customer on scope
- Share assessment goals
- System access, model store export
- Initiate migration approach for earlier versions of Dynamics AX
- Assessment of the new capabilities and enhancements against existing features
- High-level business process review
- Functional assessment report
- Standard over layering code refactoring
- Report modifications data migration
- Technical assessment
- Plan for how to start the migration process
- Customer current deployment analysis
- Recommendations for the best transition approach
- Proposed timelines
- Standard migration tools overview
In this eBook, we provide you with all the essential information you need to navigate your transition and understand Dynamics AX vs Dynamics 365. We’ll guide you through the key differences between the two platforms, highlighting the benefits and advantages of upgrading to Dynamics 365.