Whether we work out of the U.S., Canada or India, our collective team consists of smart, seasoned and dedicated professionals who are at the top of our game and operate at the highest level. We are curious, knowledgeable, and are always striving to do our best.
Why work at Quisitive?
People don’t become a part of the Quisitive team for a job. They come to Quisitive to build a career: to continue their infinite quest to learn; to deliver on the most innovative and best work of their lives; and to participate in a high-performance and professional culture.
Our core values and guiding principles
We’re In This Together
We have your back. Quisitive is a community that empowers each other to reach our goals and exceed expectations.
We Make It Happen
We are serious about results. Focus, accountability, and initiative are essential to achieve success for our customers, our partners, and for Quisitive.
To do this, we’ve woven these principles into our culture’s DNA:
- Respect. Earn it. Live it. Demand it from each other.
- Appreciation. Don’t take each other for granted.
- Collaboration. Work together and deal with conflicts promptly.
- Adaptability. Do the right thing even if it means your original thoughts were wrong.
- Clarity. Make sure that every team member understands their role and what you expect of them.
- Purpose. Embrace our goals as a company. Understand and identify your goals as a team, both internally as well as on projects.
To ensure that we always follow through, we believe in these two ideals:
- Own It. Own your decisions, your agenda and your failures as well as your successes. Be proud of your work and accountable for everything you do. Leave the excuses at home. Instead, come to the table with the one reason or thought about how we could, versus how we cannot.
- Be Present. Be engaged, whether you’re in the same room or across the room on a video call. Respect everyone’s time. Place value in transparency.
We are all on the Quisitive team.
The Global Solution Development team is responsible for driving the thought leadership and definition of the Quisitive solution framework.
The Global Delivery team is responsible for the people, processes and systems needed to deliver quality solutions for our clients and internal users.
The Global Business Applications team is responsible for leveraging the capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other complementary technology solutions to deliver value to business customers by driving business outcomes.
The Global Sales and Alliances team is responsible for driving the appropriate mix of revenue across Quisitive solutions and services that achieve annual revenue goals, and for growing the sales pipeline.
The Corporate Services group is responsible for the back office operations of the company.
The Payments Solutions team is responsible for delivering payment services to our customers using our Payments Products, breathing innovation back into the necessary-but-commoditized payment processing industry.
This team is responsible for:
- IP development
- Pipeline development
- Thought leadership
- GTM programs
- Customer and channel marketing
- Presales deal support
Roles might include marketing, project managers and business analysts, among others.
This team supports the business across application development, managed services, infrastructure, data and artificial intelligence.
Roles might include technology architects, technical engineers, project managers and data analysts, among others.
The Business Applications team supports our customers through the application of technology to solve business problems in the areas of budgeting, human resources, data, and more.
Roles might include software solutions architects, technical architects, business intelligence and engineers, among others.
This front-line team supports the sales of Quisitives’ full portfolio, including cloud solutions and business solutions.
Roles might include front-line sales and alliance managers, among others.
This includes areas such as finance, human resources, operations, recruiting and administrative support.
Roles might include human resources professionals, payroll experts, recruitment and administrative assistants, among others.
This team supports our Payments Solutions business, including the development, sales, marketing, and operations of our LedgerPay product and our payment processing services.
Roles might include software solution architects, technical engineers, sales, marketing, among others.