Transform your business operations with Quisitive’s Power Platform Quick Start.
In just two weeks, our Power Platform consultants will help you establish a customized, high-value Power Platform strategy that is tailored to your business needs.
With our guidance, you will be able to build powerful applications, automate processes, and streamline workflows, all while complying with IT and business policies.
Power Platform consulting is perfect for organizations that are new to the Power Platform or need help improving their ability to govern their environment.
Citizen Development the Right Way
Although the new generation of citizen developers is a productivity success, users could potentially have access to sensitive data if the right governance rules are not in place. Quisitive helps you govern your environment.
Set the Foundation
With Quisitive’s expert guidance and Power Platform consulting, we will help you set the foundation to establish a strong Power platform strategy in as little as 2 to 4 weeks.
Create a Roadmap for You
Through a variety of workshops, our productivity experts will conduct workshops to review your environment, data loss prevention policies, security, and licensing state to create a customized roadmap.
Benefits of the Power Platform Quick Start
With Quisitive’s expert guidance and Power Platform consulting, you’ll receive environment assessment findings, recommendations, and a prioritized roadmap that will take your Power Platform strategy to the next level.
Gain an understanding of what Power Platform is and how it can be utilized to help you grow in a controlled manner.
Governance & Security
Become familiar with best practices to improve overall Power Platform use and governance.
Plan of Attack
Get a detailed roadmap on implementing a successful strategy
Get access to a team of Power Platform consultants and productivity experts.
2019 Microsoft Partner Award Winner
Partner of the Year
2019 Microsoft Partner Award Winner
Explore all Power Platform Workshops
Quisitive’s team of Power Platform consultants will assess your environment to determine your baseline and place you in the correct workshop.
Environment Strategy Workshop
- Overview of environments
- Application Lifecycle Management best practices
- Current environment state walkthrough
- Environment details report from Center of Excellence (CoE) to track usage
Licensing Management Workshop
- Licensing overview
- Self-service licensing options
- Premium connector usage report from CoE to audit licensing
Data Loss Prevention Polices Workshop
- DLP overview
- Categorize business data vs non-business data vs connectors to block
- Review DLP App from CoE to analyze impact
Roadmap Planning Workshop
- Discuss how Power Platform and M365 fit in IT roadmap
- Identify potential PP configuration and solutions for the roadmap
- Security of apps and flows overview
- Best practices and recommendations
- Power Platform admin roles and responsibilities
- Guest user access
Center of Excellence (CoE) Workshop
- Walkthrough of CoE components
- Extend and modify components – Discussion
Architect and Business Analyst Guidance Workshop
- Determine hat to use for development: Power Platform vs Dynamics vs App Dev
- Decide what to manage: IT controlled solutions vs end user-built solutions
Who We Are
Quisitive is a Microsoft-focused solutions and services firm that specializes in imagining, building, and sustaining digital transformation and cloud-based solutions that people love to use. Quisitive has consistently been recognized as a leading Microsoft Partner with 12 Advanced Specializations and 16 Microsoft competencies. Quisitive’s Microsoft awards include the 2022 US Partner of the Year for Health and Life Sciences, 2022 Finalist for the Global Healthcare and Life Sciences, 2020 US Partner of the Year for Azure DevOps, 2020 Finalist for Data and Analytics, and 2020 US Partner of the Year for Microsoft 365 Security, and others. Quisitive serves clients globally from seventeen employee hubs across the world. For more information, visit www.quisitive.com and follow @BeQuisitive.