Our partnership with Microsoft runs deep.
Even before the founding of Quisitive, our leadership team has been in the Microsoft ecosystem for more than 25 years, building steadfast relationships with Microsoft executives that are rooted in mutual trust, respect and a shared vision for delivering long-term success that drives enduring value to our customers.
But our partnership is more than that. We are
- A repeat award winner, including Microsoft United States Partner of the Year 2019 and Microsoft US Health and Life Sciences Partner of the Year 2022
- Known for our deep technical acumen and successful client implementations that earned us acceptance in the Microsoft Cloud Native Acceleration program, which provides our technical team with early access to new releases, specialized training and a direct line to Microsoft
- Awarded the Modernization of Web Applications in Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization
- Awarded the Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization
- Awarded the Adoption and Change Management Advanced Specialization
- Awarded 9 Other Microsoft Advanced Specializations and 17 Gold Competencies
- Achieved Microsoft Co-Sell status with our PayiQ payments solution
We share a dedicated partnership built on respect and trust.
We believe that partnership goes beyond history and accolades. It supersedes signatures on a piece of paper and awards and designations.
“To ensure long-term success and drive enduring value and loyalty, business partnerships should share a higher purpose and create connections that bring value.”
A proven track record across all three clouds
Unlike many consulting partners, we have proven capability and expertise across all three Microsoft Cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Dynamics. This unique command of Microsoft’s entire cloud ecosystem means that we are able to help you achieve whatever business goals you’re striving for.
We look at the cloud holistically to help you wherever you are on your cloud journey. We don’t just focus on getting you there; we have architected, validated methodologies to help you operate once you’ve migrated to the cloud and innovate to transform your business.
Move to the cloud
Assessment and migration
Whether you’re exploring, validating or assessing, our services are designed to help streamline your move to the Microsoft cloud.
Operate in the cloud
Licensing operations and managed services
Optimize your Microsoft purchasing model and receive ongoing support and managed services.
Innovate in the cloud
Development and integration
Accelerate the ability to deliver on your vision and create scalable and cutting-edge solutions for your business needs.