Texas DIR Co-op Contracts Program – DBITS
The Texas Department of Information Resources’ (DIR’s) Cooperative (Co-op) Contracts program is a streamlined cooperative purchasing program for state and local government, public education and other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state.
Through the Co-op program, the Texas DIR has established a deliverables-based IT services (DBITS) contract with vendors to provide information technology (IT) products or services. Customers can quickly and easily buy IT services from DIR-contracted vendors like Quisitive. To learn more about this program, please click here.
You are eligible to buy through DIR if you are a Texas state agency, public institution of higher education, public school district, or other local government entity.
For more information and legal citations, visit the DIR Customer Eligibility page.
Many public entities outside of Texas may also buy through DIR. For more information on this visit the DIR Out-of-State Customers page.
Many public entities outside of Texas may also buy through the DIR. For more information, please visit the DIR Out-of-State Customers page.
Instructions for Obtaining Quotes and Placing Purchase Orders:
2. Generate a purchase order made payable to Quisitive, LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4939 on your purchase order.
3. E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Quisitive is able to provide services in the following DBITS categories:
1. Application Development, Maintenance, and Support, Technology Upgrade, Migration, and Transformation; and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
2. Business Intelligence (BI), Data Management, Analytics, and Automation, including Data Warehousing
3. IT Assessments, Planning, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services
4. Project and Program Management