At Quisitive, we don’t consider the move to Azure as a process—we see it as a partnership.
Migrating Data and Analytic workloads to Azure gives organizations the ability to innovate faster with Azure Data Platform. To unlock the potential, it typically takes months to architect, engineer, and deploy their Modern Data and Analytics Platform in Azure. Even with a very prescriptive approach for cloud adoption, many organizations are not equipped to take on the full scope of responsibility required to leverage the all-up capabilities they have acquired as a result of the project.
Quisitive has developed a service delivery approach for helping organizations move large and small data platforms to Azure with a method that removes the barriers that block Azure Data & Analytics adoption.
Using proven cloud adoption methodologies, tools, resources, and best practices, this program enables customers to simplify and accelerate their move to the cloud, whether its rehosting SQL Servers, refactoring workloads into Azure SQL or other Azure data services, or even designing completely new greenfield environments to use the power of Azure. All this is done working hand-in-hand with Microsoft Cloud Solution Architects and specialized Data Platform migration experts at Quisitive.
On-Ramp to Azure Data Program
- Prescriptive approach to leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Designed to help insulate the customer from the friction of engineering, building, governing, securing, and operating their Modern Data Platform in Azure.
- Microsoft funds a percentage of the program cost
- Quisitive selected by Microsoft as the National partner to curate and execute this program
- Complimentary managed services and adaptive services during the 30-day program
On-Ramp to Azure Data Timeline
We begin every program with a Kickoff Meeting, where we cover the program overview, scope, specific timelines, and deliverables. After that, it’s time to get started.
Step 1. Planning and Discovery
- Architecture Design Session to identify and inventory assets
- Infrastructure and networking discovery assessing performance, sizing, cost, and functionality
Step 2. Deployment
- Our team will build the foundation and facilitate the deployment of your Azure Data and Analytics platform with an approach and set of recommendations for your Azure migration.
Step 3. Platform Adoption
- Azure Platform Workshops & Labs with targeted hands-on training on Azure products and services completed in your Azure subscription
- Azure Security Foundations – A prescriptive approach for establishing a secure by default platform in Azure
- Data Science process lifecycle to create an approach and set of recommendations
Step 4. Use Case Execution
Weeks 3 & 4
- Establishing defined use cases based on the business objectives and outcomes your organization wants to achieve with source data.
- Data Acquisition and Modeling to establish a conformed process for onboarding data including complete feature engineering and model training.
- Deploy data models and pipeline to a production-like environment for final user acceptance.
On-Ramp to Azure Data Plus Program
Quisitive's On-Ramp to Azure Data Plus offers an extended, 90-day engagement for designing your organization's Data & Analytics Platform.
Utilizing the same Infrastructure-as-Code offering and hands-on training approach from our On-Ramp to Azure Data program, On-Ramp to Azure Data Plus allows for deeper dives into your complex business use cases.
MazikCare Data Fusion: Data Solutions for Healthcare
MazikCare is a set of healthcare-ready business solutions that enhances end-to-end business operations across the care continuum so healthcare teams can spend more time on what they do best: treating patients.
MazikCare's DataFusion feature enables frictionless patient care through a unified data platform:
- Curate accurate enterprise data from EMR, financial, and other IT systems through secure integration into a single platform
- Improve business operations with AI insights from connected data sources
- Boost employee satisfaction by automating intelligent worklists and centralizing IT workflows