In this Power Apps Tutorial Video, I will showcase how to add SharePoint List Forms Customized PowerApps & Standalone PowerApps to Modern SharePoint Pages. We will look at the features available as part of the Power Apps Web Part & explore how to leverage the Embed Web Part to create a connected web part scenario with Power Apps & SharePoint List.
Upon selection of a list item, the PowerApps webpart will receive the property of the selected list item as a query string dynamic filter parameter & we will perform deep linking in Power Apps to showcase the Power Apps form for the selected item. The connected web part scenario will be showcased for both SharePoint List Forms customized with Power Apps & Standalone Power Apps.
In this video you will learn about:
- Type of SharePoint Power Apps – Standalone Vs Customized Forms
- How to add Power Apps in Modern SharePoint Pages
- Power Apps Web Part
- Power Apps in Embed Web Part (iframe) with connected SharePoint List
- Dynamic filtering with Power Apps Web Part in SharePoint Pages
- Deep Linking in Power Apps