March 9, 2022 | 10:30 AM – 12 PM CT
Building blocks for the digital employee experience
Learn how to build a robust Digital Workplace that
provides a framework for communication, collaboration, and automation in a secure and compliant way. Get
the measurable results your company needs to improve the
digital employee experience and drive success.
Join us for this live, 90-minute summit and strategize how to get your
digital workplace to thrive. Catapult will share best practices and a maturity model to guide you to a
successful new digital workplace.
- Top Trends Shaping the Employee Experience in 2022
- How to Build a Responsible Employee Analytics Program
- Group Lifecycle Management
- Secure External Sharing—Data Loss Prevention
- Destigmatizing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Collaborative Calling with Microsoft Teams
- The Business Value of Good Internal Communication
- 5 Key Measurements to Improve Your ACM
- Implementing Regulatory Digital Compliance Standards for Your Organization
building and sustaining digital transformation and cloud-based technologies that people love to use. Catapult has
consistently been recognized as a leading Microsoft partner for its expertise in digital transformation and
cloud-based technologies. Catapult was recognized as the 2020 MSUS Partner Award Winner Azure – DevOps, Top Microsoft
365 Security Partner for FY20, and named a finalist of the Data Analytics 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year Award.
Catapult has offices nationwide. Catapult has offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio and
Tampa as well as sales offices in Chicago, New York City Metro, Atlanta and Raleigh.