Get started with On-Ramp to Azure Data
At Quisitive, we don’t consider the move to Azure as a process—we see it as a partnership.
Migrating Data and Analytic workloads to Azure gives organizations the ability to innovate faster with Azure Data Platform. To unlock the potential, it typically takes months to architect, engineer, and deploy their Modern Data and Analytics Platform in Azure. Even with a very prescriptive approach for cloud adoption, many organizations are not equipped to take on the full scope of responsibility required to leverage the all-up capabilities they have acquired as a result of the project.
Quisitive has developed a service delivery approach for helping organizations move large and small data platforms to Azure with a method that removes the barriers that block Azure Data & Analytics adoption.
Using proven cloud adoption methodologies, tools, resources, and best practices, On-Ramp to Azure Data enables customers to simplify and accelerate their move to the cloud, whether its rehosting SQL Servers, refactoring workloads into Azure SQL or other Azure data services, or even designing completely new greenfield environments to use the power of Azure. All this is done working hand-in-hand with Microsoft Cloud Solution Architects and specialized Data Platform migration experts at Quisitive.
On-Ramp to Azure Data Program
- Prescriptive approach to leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Designed to help insulate the customer from the friction of engineering, building, governing, securing, and operating their Modern Data Platform in Azure.
- Microsoft funds a percentage of the program cost
- Quisitive selected by Microsoft as the National partner to curate and execute this program
- Complimentary managed services and adaptive services during the 30-day program