- When was Quisitive founded?
- How many employees does Quisitive have?
- Where is Quisitive’s corporate head office located?
- What types of solutions does Quisitive offer?
- Where are Quisitive shares traded?
- When did Quisitive begin trading on the stock exchanges?
- How did Quisitive become listed on TSXV?
- What have been Quisitive’s recent acquisition activities?
- Can I buy shares directly from Quisitive?
- When is Quisitive’s Fiscal Year-end?
- How many Quisitive shares are outstanding?
- What is Quisitive’s official accounting currency?
- Has Quisitive split its stock?
- How does Quisitive generate revenue?
- How does Quisitive recognize revenue?
- Who are Quisitive’s auditors?
- How can I obtain a copy of Quisitive’s Annual and Quarterly Reports?
- How can I obtain a copy of documents filed by Quisitive with Canadian securities commissions?
- Who is Quisitive’s transfer agent and how can I reach them?
- How do I obtain or modify information regarding my shareholder account?
- How can I transfer ownership of my shares?
- If my Quisitive share certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed, how do I arrange to replace it?
Quisitive, a Texas Limited Liability Company, was founded in January of 2016. In February of 2018 Fusion Agiletech Partners, a Canadian Corporation, merged with Quisitive and then announced a plan to execute a three-cornered amalgamation with Nebo Capital Corp. On August 8, 2018 the reverse takeover closed and Nebo was renamed Quisitive Technology Solutions, Inc.
Quisitive currently has 75 employees and approximately 70% of employees are billable associates. This number continues to grow as we expand further into the digital technology consulting market. For a full list of our current job openings visit our Careers page.
Quisitive’s headquarters are located at 1431 Greenway Drive Suite 1000, Dallas TX 75038. See a list of Quisitive’s office locations in North America.
For detailed information on Quisitive solution offerings, visit our Home Page and select the Solutions tab.
Quisitive’s shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV: QUIS).
Quisitive began trading on the TSX Venture Exchange on August 13, 2018.
The Transaction proceeded by way of a three cornered amalgamation (the “Amalgamation”) pursuant to which Fusion amalgamated with Nebo Acquisition Corp., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quisitive (“Subco”) incorporated under the laws of Ontario, and Quisitive acquired all of the issued and outstanding Class A common shares of Fusion (the “Fusion Shares”), in exchange for Quisitive Shares on a 1:1 basis, such that Fusion became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quisitive. The Amalgamation also provided that all outstanding convertible securities to purchase Fusion Shares were either exchanged in accordance with their terms, on a 1:1 basis, for economically equivalent securities of Quisitive or became exercisable for equivalent securities of Quisitive in lieu of securities of Fusion and otherwise on the same terms and conditions. In connection with the closing of the Transaction, Quisitive also changed its name from “Nebo Capital Corp.” to “Quisitive Technology Solutions, Inc.
Quisitive has not made any recent acquisitions but has aggressive plans to grow through acquisitions in the future.
Quisitive does not sell shares directly. Please contact your broker to purchase shares.
Quisitive fiscal year commences on January 1st of each year and ends on December 31st of the same year.
The number of shares outstanding can be found in the Quisitive’ annual and quarterly reports. You can obtain a copy on the Quisitive corporate website by accessing our Investor Relations Reporting page.
Quisitive reports its financial results in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and in US dollars.
Quisitive’ revenues consist of professional services revenues from consulting, software development and cloud services, which are recognized as the services are performed.
Details on Quisitive’ revenue recognition policy and other critical accounting policies can be viewed in the most recent copy of Quisitive’ Quarterly or Annual Report.
Please contact Quisitive Corporate Secretary at investor@Quisitive.com, or by phone (972)-536-1024. You can also download or view a copy of our reports on our Investor Relations Reporting page.
Documents are available on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) website for Canada. Documents can also be obtained by contacting Quisitive Corporate Secretary at investor@Quisitive.com , or by phone at: (972) 536-1024.
Computershare Investor Services Inc. is Quisitive’ transfer agent and can be reached as follows: Transfer Agents Computershare Investor Services Inc. 100 University Avenue Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1 North America: (800) 663-9097 International: (416) 263-9200.
Computershare Investor Services Inc. is Quisitive’ transfer agent and can be reached as follows: Transfer Agents Computershare Investor Services Inc. 100 University Avenue Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1 North America: (800) 663-9097 International: (416) 263-9200
Please contact the transfer agent as follows: Transfer Agents Computershare Investor Services Inc. 100 University Avenue Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1 North America: (800) 663-9097 International: (416) 263-9200
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
100 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
North America: (800) 663-9097
International: (416) 263-9200